1. ENVIRONMENTAL EVALUATION AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIELD:
- сarrying out instrumental laboratory measurements (air pollution from stationary sources in industry, the efficiency of gas-cleaning unit (SEI));
- work on an inventory of sources of air emissions;
- the development of materials proving the emissions of air pollutants from stationary sources;
- a permit for emissions;
- development of passports SEI (gas scrubbers).
• Water bodies:
- development of standards vodopostochannya balance and sanitation;
- development of standards for maximum permissible discharges;
- a permit for special use of water;
- the development of the PLA (emergency response plans) for the water bodies.
- work on the inventory of waste;
- permits for education and waste disposal;
- development of registry cards of educational facilities, processing and recycling.
2. PROJECT DOCUMENTATION:
- development of the EIA (environmental impact assessment);
- development SRVO (systems for early detection and warning).
3. THE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
- development of production schedules;
- the development of the PLA in the quarries and mines.
- examination of the EIA;
- examination PLUS (plans for localization and liquidation of emergencies and accidents);
- examination of safety declarations GCO (high-risk facilities).
5. INDUSTRIAL SAFETY:
- development PLUS;
- identification of acute renal failure;
- development of safety declarations of the GRO;
- identification of the PNO (potentially hazardous sites);
- development of passports of the PNA;
- development of safety data sheets.
6. RECONCILIATION OF DOCUMENTS:
- PLUS coordination with the relevant authorities;
- harmonization of the ecological areas with the relevant authorities;
- obtaining expert opinions on the technical documentation.
7. CHANGES DLOKUMENTOV:
- viewing and making the necessary changes in the Plaza;
- review and make the necessary changes to the declaration of safety of high-risk.
The legal basis for all kinds of work are:
Implementation of works carried out by qualified personnel quickly and accurately. The need for the above work is dictated by intensification of industrial production and the tightening of the requirements for the environment. Creation and implementation of new, more effective methods of monitoring, regulation and control - a way to ensure the safe operation of enterprises, organizations and preserve the ecological balance.